skip to main | skip to sidebar
unblank.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

21 - oh shit.

Oh shit.

I'm not at liberty to explain why I feel this way.

But.

Oh shit.
Posted by takekun at 8:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Other Stuff

  • Rice Bowl Journals

About Me

My photo
takekun
Post grad life in Gardena is nothing like the box said it would be.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (36)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • 032 - that's the game
      • 031 - I. Want. To. Blargh.
      • 030 - where my pinoys at?
      • 029 - how many words
      • 028 - is it
      • 027 - off
      • 026 - sign. sealed. delivered.
      • 025 - end of an era
      • 24 - homophobes are fuckin stupid.
      • 023 - perfect radio for a perfect world
      • 21 - oh shit.
      • 20 - jerking off to the dictionary
      • 019 - What I can't forget
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)