Thursday, May 15, 2008

042 - I...

I have this hollow feeling in my heart right now.

That's possibly the most cliche thing I could ever say, but I really do. Comi

Coming home was hard for a couple of reasons, it means a return to fucking New Jersey, a long summer, and then what I have come to realize over the course of this semester.

My friends really are my family.

I love my friends so much and I can't believe I'm going to have to be apart from them for a good 7 months. I'm looking forward to going abroad, meeting new people, having new experiences, but I also know that those 7 months are going to be painful and that being apart from everyone is going to be a VERY painful experience for me. My friends have my back when I'm down, take care of me when I need to be taken care of, and keep me cool when I'm about to explode.

I miss them so much already and it's only been 20 hours.

I can't believe it.

No comments: