Sunday, July 22, 2007

016 -

I can't even being to write down in words how scared I am right now.

I have no idea what's going on and I have no idea how things are going to get any better and I just want someone I can talk to, but I'm so scared right now you have no idea.

I can't sleep right now I can't stop crying I just...I just have no idea what is going on and I want to know and I want it to be all better. But it won't be until later and all I can do is sit it and be scared of what I don't understand.

Why does all this shit have ot happen at one time and hit me so hard? It was so hard to leave camp and to leave my friends after I was so happy to know I could could go back? Why do I have to be all alone when all I need to someone to talk to me and make me feel better? I know this is all whiny and shit but I am honestly more scared than anyone could ever understand right now and I just want to know what is wrong with me and if everything is goign to be alright. I'm so scared right now I'm just so so scared, more than I have ever nbeen in my entire life.

No comments: