Sunday, July 22, 2007

015 - I'll finish japan later

I'm a little scared.

I don't know really how I feel right now about things. I was at camp orientation, and then got a call halfway through saying I needed to come home because the ct scan of my leg showed that something wasn't quite right.

So not only am I missing camp/all the people I wanted to see and work with, but there might be something wrong, and just a few google searches leave me with nothing but fear, to be perfectly honest. What they think I have is commonly linked with surgery, and I really don't want to have surgery. I need to be able to use my leg, and I know that surgery tends to make it harder for patients to use the limb that has been operated on.

I'm really worried.

And right now, I'm in a very bad place, psychologically.

No comments: