Friday, June 8, 2007

008 - damn

In September when I got to USC, I took up kendo and hiphop dance. The hiphop team I tried out for turned out to be awesome as was kendo, but I was noticing weird pain when I did kendo and started to put all my energy into C3, my team.

Over the year, however, the pain ebbed and flowed to the point where it would be perfectly fine one day and suck ass the next. I went to see the campus medical center three times, and each time I was told it would be fine. It wasn't. And I'm never going back again.

So I came home for the summer, saw my doctor, and was told to get an x-ray and a nerve conduction test which basically checks the ability of my nerves to process/send signals. X-ray was monday and I just got back from my nerve conduction test...apparently I might have a muscle tone disorder in my left leg.

Nothing is sure yet, but it makes sense to me. The pain spasms randomly and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. No medicine has helped so far.

I really hope it's just a matter of a pill regiment.

Damn.

No comments: