Wednesday, April 18, 2007

004 - dropping it

I've decided not to analyze the APA side of this issue here anymore. I sent out an e-mail to some of the other leaders of the APA community here on campus, and even among them people have miosconstrued my points about how there are potential repercussions for us as me saying that we should side with the shooter because of his ethnicity or that we should stop mourning for the familes of the victims.

So I'm not going to have people read this and misunderstand even further.

I think I had my bike stolen today. Need to talk to the public safety people here on campus about that...not that they'll be able to get it back. I'll probably just end up buying a new one, though I was borrowing the bike which is a little problematic as I'll need to bring my friend along to buy it for him. This hasn't been a great week altogether.

I'm on this hiphop team called Chaotic Three and we have a competition/performance on saturday, so we've been practicing really late for that. I have no energy left. I just hope saturday goes well.

No comments: