This morning as I was riding my bike to class, some guy managed to hit my hand with his handlebar.
All in a day's work.
It's the last day of the semester and it's raining. This is too cliche for me. I've been thinking a lot about the future, about where I'm going and where I'm going to end up. A year from now I have no idea where I'll be, whether I'll be in this country or I'll be in Japan or I'll be somewhere completely different.
It's funny to think that it was once summer...that I got picked up by people at the airport for a week of nothing. That two weeks later, the girl I was aching to see wouldn't be in the picture anymore, or at least she'd be off to the side. Behind a plant or something. It's funny to think that 15 weeks can pass by so quickly...it must be the age. The time. Whatever excuse I can come up with to stop thinking of myself as a real person.
College emoting. It happens.
Happy Hannukah.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment