Today is the last day I clean up after my roommates throw a party I didn't even go to.
I started the habit for some reason, and it's continued for a good 2 or 3 weeks. After 2 or 3 parties, I'm done cleaning up after my roomates after they booze up and leave shit all over the place and in the sink. At a party I didn't even go to. I don't hang out at my place anymore because when I'm here they're either on their computers or drinking (which I don't do) and so I've learned to just stay out and come home to 10 people drinking on my dining table.
Whatever. I don't give a crap about that. But for some reason I've felt the need to clean up at parties. Maybe it's because I'm always the sober one, maybe it's because I like to have a clear sink, I don't know. In any event, I clean up and end up with not even a fucking "thank you" or an offer to help. Just my roommates walking by as if it's my fucking job. The only time anyone has offered to help was this girl who stays over a lot who doesn't even live with us. I'm not specifically getting annoyed with my roommates because it's too early to get tired of them, but it's still getting a little..........................................ways toward boiling point.
So. I'm done with that. They can clean up their own mess, I'll deal with my own. My room is cluttered as fuck. Should work on that.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment